2” and 2 ½” Ultra Wood Horizontal Blinds
Our Ultra Wood faux wood blinds are stylish and affordable. Ultra Wood blinds maintain the natural look of a wood blind, but are made of a composite material that is durable enough for wet areas such as in a shower or above a kitchen sink.
- Standard controls (L/R) are tilt on left and lift on right.
- Reverse controls (R/L) are tilt on right and lift on left.
- Left controls (L/L) are lift and tilt on left.
- Right controls (R/R) are lift and tilt on right.
- Net blind widths 9” – 10 7/8” must have center controls.
- Net blind widths 11” – 22” must have split controls.
This feature allows the slats to be opened and closed with two color-coordinated cords that include matching tassels.
A lift cord raises and lowers the blind to any position using a cord lock system as with cord tilt. However, a matching wand now tilts the slats open and closed.
- Large color selection (smooth and embossed)
- Heavy-duty components for smooth lift and tilt
- 3 1/4″ Matching Crown Valance (optional matching returns)
- Optional cloth tape
- Optional routeless feature
- 2” x 2 1/4” Headrail
- Trapezoid bottom rails
- Hold-down brackets and pins when applicable (typically used on door installations).
The 2-on-1 Headrail Operating System works well on larger windows. It is strongly recommended that sizes over 73” wide be multiple blind headrails since the blind can be quite heavy. Ordering larger blinds with a 2-on-1 Headrail Operating System will make them easier to operate while greatly increasing the lifetime of the lift cords. Perfect slat alignment cannot be guaranteed. However, our supplier will align slats as well as possible. Slats alignment tolerance is 1/8”. Sanford Verticals does not recommend making any blinds made using a headrail width greater than 108”.