Roller Shades are one of the fastest-growing options in the window treatment industry. We offer a large selection of screen, translucent, decorative, and blackout fabrics.
- High-performance fabrics
- Sustainable fabrics
- Decorative fabrics
- Conventional fabrics
- Privacy fabrics
Understanding the impact of fabric color
- Higher Solar Reflectance (Rs)
- Lower Solar Absorptance (As)
- Higher Visible Transmittance (VLT)
- Lower Solar Heat Gain (SHGC)
- Reduce heat gain for increased energy efficiency
- Transmit more natural light into interior spaces
- Lower Solar Reflectance (Rs)
- Higher Solar Absorptance (As)
- Lower Visible Transmittance (VLT)
- Higher Solar Heat Gain (SHGC)
- Transmit less natural light into interior spaces
- Reduce glare and maximize visual comfort
- Provide less visible reflectance allowing your eye to look past the shade for clean and crisp views
- Solar reflectance
- Percentage of solar energy reflected back out from the fabric.
- Solar absorptance
- Percentage of solar energy absorbed by the fabric.
- Solar transmittance
- Percentage of solar energy passing through the fabric.
Heat Blockage Factors
System Solar Heat Gain Coefficient
Indicates how effective a glazing unit is at blocking heat from solar energy. The lower the SHGC coefficient, or the higher the SHGC percent improvement when using fabric in combination with common window units, the greater the protection from heat gain.
Visible light transmittance percentage of visible light that passes through the fabric. Lower values indicate greater reduction.
Cordless Roller Shades
Sanford Verticals offers a Safe Assured roller shade system. This is one of the most crucial steps in child-proofing a home by eliminating all cords. Cassette Maximum width: 96” Minimum Width: 18”
Standard for all roller shades – Color coordinating plastic high-density chains. All chain-operated shades are fabricated with child-safe tension devices which satisfy the recommendations set forth by the American National Standard Institute for child safety.
- 3” and 4” square or curved facias
- Available with cassette
- Cordless (no cassette)
- Optional side and bottom channels
- Fabric-wrapped bottom rails
- Inside and outside mount applications
- Minimal light gap